On Sunday March 12th at 2AM Dont forget to set your clocks forward one hour so we get an extra hour of daylight in the spring! Shops will be open later, another hour for exercising after work. The purpose of Day Light Saving is to conserve energy!
Fun Facts about Day Light Saving Time:
- Over 70 countries worldwide use Day Light Saving time
- Germany was the very first country to enact Day Light Saving Time
- Not Intended to Benefit Farmers
- Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, & Arizona DO NOT practice Day Light Saving Time
- Day Light Saving Time AKA Summer Time
- Benjamin Franklin First created the idea of Day Light Saving Time
Everybody dont forget to set the clocks forward!!!